- Premium quality Cloves Whole 80gm
- Single Origin, Farm-direct produce, organically grown
- Cloves are aromatic flower buds; they go well with meats, curries and marinades. They work well in hot beverages like tea
- Spice sealed in food-grade USDA certified metal container
- A premium quality limited edition of spice product from ‘LocoKerala Spices’ division of LocoKerala Lifestyle Products LLP
Cloves are a spice produced from the flower buds of an evergreen tree named the clove tree (Syzygium aromaticum). Keralites call it Grambu or Karayambu. Clove flower buds are collected in their young state and then dried. Whole cloves are formed like a small, reddish-brown spike with a bulbous top. Cloves could be used whole or ground, and they have a strong, sharp flavor and aroma; and can add flavour to your food which can provide some essential nutrients.
Cloves have been recognised for their rich antioxidant property and used in traditional medicine.
- Cloves promote oral health, antimicrobial properties, eliminate harmful germs
- Most effective when included as part of a healthy and balanced diet
- Boost our immunity
- Improves digestion
The unopened clove flowers are meticulously picked and dried. The cluster undergoes a cleaning process to remove foreign agents to produce highly fragrant spice.
Adding 3-4 Grambu buds will flavour the meals & hot beverages like tea.