- Package Contents: Special Graded Gavi Gold Black Pepper (काली मिर्च), Bengal – Golmuruch, Gujrati – Mari, Punjabi – Kali Mirch. Tamil – Milagu, Urdu – Siyah Mirch
- Ethically sourced from a fair traded and organic farmer from Gavi, a small village in Periyar Tiger Reserve, Kerala. Only the latest batch is procured. We provide authentic source details of our spices with our buyers.
- We use only organically grown black pepper processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products. LocoKerala is an ethical and sustainable business model, we don’t sell or promote any oil extracted spices or we don’t do any extraction of oils from spices
- Black pepper is used for almost all types of food in all cultures. It is the essential ingredients for all non-vegetarian and vegetarian foods.
- A premium quality, limited edition product from ‘LocoKerala Spices’ division of LocoKerala Lifestyle Products LLP
NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 500 gm to 10 kg) and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminum coated USDA certified paper pouches. If you are still looking for customised orders, please email email@example.com
Black Pepper, often described as the black gold originally belongs to Kerala. Black pepper also called “Kaali Mirch” in Hindi, is the dried unripe fruit grown in the plant called Piper nigrum. One of the most important and popular spice in the world, that widely used in almost every cuisines. Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is the dried berries of the perpetual plant of the family Piperaceae. It takes around 7 – 8 months to arrive at complete development in the wake of blossoming. The berries are isolates from the tail by destroying and permitted to sun dry on level surface. The drying step diminishes dampness and helps evades shape development. The develop berries are dunked in bubbling water briefly prior to drying.
Black pepper is a great source of essential vitamins, minerals, and other antioxidants that helps to remove harmful free radicals. Because of the antibacterial properties, it is used to preserve food. Black pepper is also an anti-inflammatory agent. Dried black pepper has been utilized since artifact for the two its flavor and as conventional medication. Black pepper is the world’s most exchanged flavor. It is quite possibly the most well-known flavors added to European food and its relatives. The zestiness of dark pepper is because of the synthetic piperine, not to be mistaken for the capsaicin that gives plump peppers. It is universal in the cutting edge world as a flavoring agent.