All orders are subject to the availability of the product.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to the customer once the order is placed. An email confirmation/notification will be sent to the customer.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the items ordered.
1. Delivery Location- Items offered on our website are only available based on its sellers shipping policies.
2. In case of Cash on Delivery (COD) Non-acceptance of the product after due intimation, delivery charges and 2% of value of the product will be deducted from the customer.
3. Delivery will be made within 7 working days after the payment is processed.
Events Out of Our Control
The LocoKerala shall not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in performance of the obligations, due to any unforeseen events or force majeure. This events includes any act, non-happening, omission, commission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, harthal, lock-outs or other industrial unrest.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster calamities.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport conveyance.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions by the government/court.
Cancellation of order by LocoKerala
1. Product No Longer Available Or Temporarily Out Of Stock
2. Limitations On Quantities Available For Purchase
3. Inaccuracies Or Mistakes In Product Or Pricing Or Promotion Information
4. Problems/defects Identified By Our Credit And Fraud Detection Department
5. Inaccurate Or vague Address.
6. Non-Serviceable Locations
1. The Customer has to agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. The customer shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by the customer, i.e. in any transaction, the customer must use his/her own credit/ debit card. The information provided by the customer will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. The customer will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of their credit/ debit card details. LocoKerala expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
2. LocoKerala online-marketplace shall not be liable for; whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction.
* A hide out or disabled ‘Cancel’ button can mean any one of the following:
Once the Seller shipped an order it cannot be cancelled by customer. If so delivery charges and 2% of value of the product will be deducted from the customer, also customer must return the item back to the seller.
The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by LocoKerala and accept LocoKerala decision regarding the cancellation.
Delivery charge varies with each Seller.
Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low-value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
The customer receives the ordered product within 15 business days of time after delivery from source. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Locokerala. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the shipping policy.
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the checkout page product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Please enter your pincode on the checkout page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.